Translate

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

My first and last review on amazon.in [Hope they make public]

My first and last review on amazon.in
================================================================
First thing first "DON'T TRUST AMAZON.IN".

Product is great  which we were already using. But had to order new due to a medical emergency for my 3 month kid. He suffered 3 days more due to amazon.in bad service and fake promises.

Product received was in good condition. But didn't delivered on time as promised. You can read my experience here  http://donttrustamazondotin.blogspot.com/2014/05/my-story-of-dont-trust-amazonin.html

If people reading this review has also similar experience please share it on same blog. Also people who expecting ads like response then you are dreaming. Customer service is sweet talk. Also in my case seller doesn't charge for shipping of order valued more then 500 INR [Indian Rupee]. But Amazon.in has charged me 89 INR. I guess cheated me. So think twice before ordering anything of urgency or medical emergency. Just can't trust Amazon.in for delivery and service. They just distribute freebies for some and then those people brag about amazon.in. Check their facebook page and you will see many frustrated people due to amazon.in fake claims in their ads. So please explore other online retailer as options first.

=================================================================

Let me see if they make it public. It will be a pleasant surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eagerly awaiting for your comment.

If you want to be author with blog and take our fight forward, please contact me.