Translate

Monday, May 26, 2014

REFUNDS ARE VERY TOUGH TO GET FROM AMAZON


DON'T TRUST AMAZON!!! REFUNDS ARE TUFF TO GET!!!



Last month I ordered 3 books for a class--paying one day shipping rate. Thinking that I am going to get ALL 3 books. Only one book came. When I inquired of this--Amazon said that NOT ALL OF THEIR DISTRIBUTOR'S SEND ONE DAY. This was frustrating. I had to order my other two books somewhere else.
I received my books in the mail. Before they came I had sent an email to the distributor's to cancel--however, they had already sent the books. After I received them, I sent them back with a confirmation. After seeing that one of my books had been recieved, I notified the distributor that I would like to see a refund by a certain date. (Which, I expected to be refunded within a week time) ...however, below is an email that I received from Amazon regarding a refund...

- See more details here.

After reading this you will also say.


DON'T TRUST AMAZON

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eagerly awaiting for your comment.

If you want to be author with blog and take our fight forward, please contact me.