Translate

Monday, May 26, 2014

HAVE YOU HAD ISSUES WITH AMAZON BEFORE?


DO YOU FULLY TRUST AMAZON SELLERS?

My mom gifted me Amazon Prime, and I'm a little addicted...I've been ordering online a lot, just cause it's so convenient! Most things I get turn out fine, but I had a couple incidents, within a couple weeks from each other.

A few weeks ago, I ordered a cat tree. I picked one specifically for my white cat in mind, cause it had a cool hammock that I knew he'd love. It arrived 2 days later, DH, DS and I all worked together to get it up and then I realized...it's not the one I ordered! It's nice, and actually bigger than the original one, but it didn't have the hammock feature I wanted. So ....

-BY DANDELION

Also have look at comments. Most show insensitivity and inhuman attitude from amazon.

DON'T TRUST AMAZON

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eagerly awaiting for your comment.

If you want to be author with blog and take our fight forward, please contact me.