Translate

Monday, May 26, 2014

DO YOU FULLY TRUST AMAZON SELLERS?

DO YOU FULLY TRUST AMAZON SELLERS?

Originally I really did trust a lot of amazon sellers especially when they have good reviews but lately I am reluctant to buy certain things from them.
I had an issue with one seller and realized several other people had reported the same thing with their earth mama angel baby bottom balm not being the same as the original one. The first time you order from them you get the "Real" one then the 2nd jar will be full of hard lumps and impossible to spread on baby's bottom and doesnt even smell like the original.
Now I'm wary of amazon sellers because some of them try to pass on fakes as originals

-BY MRSBELLS

Also have look at comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eagerly awaiting for your comment.

If you want to be author with blog and take our fight forward, please contact me.